(Originally posted 12/19/2010) After reading through the new rulebook and finding out how much chameleon skinks own… I have decided to add a few units of them to my existing list. I don’t like the idea of spending $20 on three models (especially when I plan to have 12 of them in my army list) so I looked through some of my bits and came across 12 normal skinks. I put my converting cap on and decided make chameleons out of the normal skinks so I got to clipping / cutting/ green-stuffing / etc… and came out with these. I think they will get the job done with what I’m going for so this is what I’m going to go with for now. I’ll have them painted up soon and post pics when I’m done. Enjoy!